Meet Share Dance association was created in 2012 in Madrid to support integrated dance and to create an international network for professionals of integrated dance.
Our aim is to:
– promote integrated dance in Spain and worldwide and generate a public space that propels cultural exchange and artistic development
– design and develop educational programs and vocational training /artistic and technical for artists with and without disabilities
– strengthen the existence of integrated artistic spaces of social participation with open dance events, open stages, street performances, etc.
– to show the diversity of dancers and promote the development of professionals, inviting dance groups or individuals, national / international to learn from different proposals.
– annual integrated dance workshop festival Meet Share Dance, every year in different country
– integrated dance workshops, events, conferences, performances in Madrid and internationally