Skip to content
MeetShareDance association aims to promote best practice in the field of inclusive arts practices and to foster an International Dance Network for individuals and groups working with dance and disability. We provide an educational program that offers dance classes, training and workshops on all levels.
We strive to:
– promote dance, inclusion and disability in Spain and worldwide and generate a public space that propels cultural exchange and artistic development
– design and develop educational programs and vocational training /artistic and technical for artists with and without disabilities
– strengthen the existence of integrated artistic spaces of social participation with open dance events, open stages, street performances, etc.
– promote the development of professionals and showing the diversity of dancer’s bodies
– annual International dance festival Meet Share Dance, every year in different country
– workshops, regular classes, teacher training