MeetShareDance association aims to promote best practice in the field of inclusive arts practices and to foster an International Dance Network for individuals and groups working with dance and disability. We provide an educational program that offers dance classes, training and workshops on all levels.
We strive to:
– promote dance, inclusion and disability and generate a public space that propels cultural exchange and artistic development
– connect digital innovation with performing arts
– promote the development of professionals and show the diversity of dancer’s bodies
– design and develop educational programs and courses on disability and cultural management
– elaborate projects that tackle accessibility, inclusion, cultural participation and eliminating physical, social and intellectual barriers
– strengthen the existence of inclusive artistic spaces of social participation with open dance events, open stages, street performances, etc.
– annual International dance festival Meet Share Dance, every year in different country
– workshops, teacher training
– seminars and interdisciplinary events